Thursday, May 8, 2008

Really, I LOVE soccer...


I do, really. But we are two days from the end of this season and I am SO READY! All three boys went to soccer camp last August, then right into the fall season. Wyatt and Tate both played the indoor league until Christmas, and Tate played again (indoor) from January to March, which brought us to the so-called spring season (which, I must say, has been some sort of endurance event, given the strange weather this year!), and we are almost DONE!

I love watching the boys play. I'm thrilled with the coaching they have been getting - many thanks to Brian, Dan, and Sheila. I like the friends they've made from their teams. And I enjoy getting to know the other Soccer Moms and Dads. But still, we've had non-stop soccer for about nine months now, and it's time for a rest!

Sign-ups for fall season start in 57 days...

No comments: